Terms & Conditions
If you are in doubt or you have any questions about a product please contact us before purchasing. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the specifications or capabilities of the product. If we are unable to give you a satisfactory answer we will contact our supplier with your query.
Not all sewing/quilting embroidery machines are the same and they all have different levels at which they operate so we need to know what you expect from your new machine purchase in order to make sure it is fit for purpose.
All prices shown are in New Zealand dollars and include GST
Damage in Transit
- Rural delivery will cost extra $6.00 per parcel
- Standard courier fee of $7.00 up to 5kg
- Delivery 3.-5 days depending on regions/interisland
- Cut off time for same day dispatch is 12.00 noon
- No post office boxes allowed.
- If your order is received damaged you must contact us within 24 hours so that we can initiate a claim with the freight company. Unfortunately we cannot accept claims for damage outside of this time period.
- Please follow these steps on receiving your order:
- Inspect the package for damage before signing for it.
- Point out any damage to the delivery person and write a basic description of the damage on the delivery docket (or electronic pad) before signing it.
- Inspecting the package is your responsibility. Unfortunately it is very difficult to prove that the damage was caused in transit if you do not inspect the package before accepting or opening it.
- Take photos of the damage before opening it as well as of any damage to the enclosed items.
- Contact us within 24 hours.
Refund or Return Policy
Robyns Cottage will replace, repair or refund for:
- *faulty products
- *substandard services
Unfortunately we are unable to refund items that:
- Have been opened or have damaged packaging.
- Have been used.
- Were specially ordered for you.
- Were specially assembled for you.
- If you change your mind about the purchase
- You break it accidentally or on purpose
- You don't follow advice, eg washing instructions, set up
- You take it elsewhere to be fixed before coming back to us.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
We collect your personal information in order to:
keep customers update with information around products and upgrades.
maintain records around warranties.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter personal contact information, we'll are unable to provide up to date information around products and services offered. .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 07 5786861, or 147 Chadwick Road, Greerton, Tauranga.