The Eclipse MKII features the overlocker storage and flap on the right hand side
The Eclipse MKII provides an all-in-one sewing cabinet with the opportunity to keep everything you need to create your masterpiece within arm’s reach. The Eclipse MKII cabinet is the perfect home for a sewing machine and a serger/overlocker.
- Machine platform opening W61.5cm x D33cm, suitable for modern large machines.
- Large back leaf to increase workspace W110cm x D40cm
- Generous storage space for sewing machine and serger / overlocker
- Two large drawers for fabric and notions
- Quality effortless three step air lift: stored, flatbed and free-arm sewing positions
- Snag-free sewing with recessed hinges
- Easy to roll, lockable castors
- Recessed door for snag free storage
- Lots of trays and compartments all removable and easy to use. Including bobbin and needle storage and deep bins for all haberdashery and sewing notion storage.
- Spacious leg room with foot rest
- Includes the foot control protective stopper plate, to help avoid the foot control jamming under the cabinet during use.
Closed: 110cm(W) x 76cm (H) x 55.5cm (D)
Open: 178cm (W) x 74.5cm (H) x 161.5cm (D)